- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call if you have any questions.
- RECONFIRMATIONS: Domestic: We recommend that you reconfirm all flights prior to departure and at each point of stopover. This will give the airline the opportunity to keep you advised of any changes which may have occurred in your flight. International: You must reconfirm continuing or return reservations at least 72 hours prior to flight time at each point of stopover or your reservations will be automatically cancelled.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in times vary. We recommend you check directly with your airline. Note: Failure to arrive within your airlines specified time could result in denied boarding.
- OVERBOOKING: Airline flights may be overbooked. A person denied boarding on a flight may be entitled to a compensatory payment. The rules for denied boarding compensation are available at all ticket counters.
- CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS: To change or cancel your flight itinerary, you must do so prior to originally scheduled departure. No value remains after departure. If you are holding guaranteed hotel or car reservations, which you may wish to cancel, notify the vendor as soon as possible. Deposits and prepayments are subject to the vendor cancellation policy.
CANCELLATION & CHANGE FEES:
Please note that once deposit and/or full payment have been applied to your vacation, cancellation or change fees will apply.
Cancellations: Passengers will be charged $100 per person plus any supplier fees to cancel. Fees will vary by supplier and date of cancellation. Once issued, airline tickets are non-refundable, changes can be made but the airlines have fees to change starting at $200 per person plus any difference in fare.
Changes: Any changes made will incur a $50 per person fee plus any supplier fees. Airlines tickets, once issued, are non-refundable, changes can be made but the airlines have fees to change, starting at $200 per person, plus any difference in fare.
- INSURANCE: Airline and other travel suppliers' insurance for baggage have limited liability. Your personal insurance may not adequately cover losses incurred by cancellation, accident, illness or stolen or damaged property. We strongly urge you to purchase additional insurance offered to you.
- LOST TICKETS: Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is obtained from the issuing airline, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- PREPAID TICKETS: If your travel arrangements involve a request for prepaid airline tickets, picked up by the passenger at an airline ticket counter, please note that most carriers require a mandatory nonrefundable service charge. We appreciate your understanding of this charge imposed by the airline and not by our office, in order to provide this service.
- PHOTO ID: Increased airport security regulations now require that all passengers present positive photo identification (such as a drivers license or passport) before boarding an aircraft. REAL ID is a Homeland Security program that establishes a minimum security standard for drivers licenses. Please check their website for current details on which states drivers licenses are compliant with this program.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES.
Hopefully there will not be any more airline bankruptcies, but it has to be recognized that they might occur. You should know how they might affect you.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy.
- Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines that have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes the property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with the airlines' orders.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier.
- Meanwhile there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE NOTICE
This disclaimer is a contract between you, the traveler, and CLB Travel Inc., dba Creative Vacations and Cruise Centers. This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Passports must be valid for at least six months from the travelers planned return date. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U. S. State Department, (202) 647-5225 or visit their website. For medical information call the U. S. Center for Disease Control, (404) 332-4559 or visit their website. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. This agency has no special knowledge of suppliers’ financial condition and is not responsible for cancellation of any service/s and/or refunds from any supplier or carrier that may cease operations. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members. All claims for refunds, or damages, must be filed within 30 days after the client's return. Lawsuits against the agency must be brought only in Franklin County, Ohio and the traveler consents to be sued there, too.
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on October 21, 2021 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More