COVID -19 has changed many things, including traveling to our favorite destinations. Many foreign governments and US states now require negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, showing a negative result within a 48-72 hour window.
Creative Vacations has partnered with ImmunitiRx to get these tests delivered to you in the comfort of your own home while receiving the most reliable results, quickly, with a process that is FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) approved. And, it’s painless – no invasive nasal swab!
It’s super easy – Read all instructions below to ORDER and submit your KIT(s):
- Order your kit(s)
- The kit will be sent via FedEx to you
- When you’re ready to take the test, follow the included instructions to collect the saliva sample - no painful nasal swab!
- Drop your completed test kit at a FedEx dropbox in the pre-paid overnight box
- Wait for your results to be delivered within 24-36 hours!
It is the traveler’s responsibility to identify the destination requirements for test acceptance and timeline start date (whether from the sample or results). Note these may vary by destination. Please read the destination requirements carefully to determine when to send your sample to the lab. Creative Vacations is not responsible for test results not received in time for trip departure.
- Check your destination requirements and make sure they will accept an at home saliva test. This is very important!
- Order your kit ahead of time. Once orders are placed ImmunitiRx will ship your kit in 2 days.
- Once you have ordered your test, look for the email from ImmunitiRx to fill out your Lab Form. MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU USE ON THE LAB FORM MATCHES YOUR PASSPORT EXACTLY.
- Look at the calendar and send in your sample so that the test results are valid for your travel dates based on requirements of your destination.
- Remember, if you are taking a test for travel, the name on your Lab Form MUST MATCH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS EXACTLY. Write clearly so the lab can read it!
- Timely delivery to FedEx Dropbox prior to final pick-up time on any given day is the customer’s responsibility
For a comprehensive list of current destination requirements, please click here. Please be aware that this information may change and is the travelers responsibility to identify the destination requirements.
Be prepared for Travel with COVID-19 Test Results!
Painless. Private. Quick.
COVID-19 Saliva Test Collection Kit in your home, On your schedule
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Covid-19 Important Travel Updates and News
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More