Here's what our clients say about us:
- Advice - We'll listen to you and recommend a great fitting vacation.
- Convenience - Just contact us and we will do the rest.
- Knowledge - Our travel consultants know the ins and outs of the travel business.
- Peace of Mind - Why risk a chance for a bad experience. Every step of the process is smooth and efficient.
- Satisfaction - it's usually less expensive and it's always a better experience and therefore better value.
- Savings - Both time and money.
- Responsive - We listen to you.
- Patient - We listen to you again.
- Value - No matter how much you spend, how long you stay, or where you go, you get great value!
Creative Vacations Client “Why Us” Survey
We wanted to know “why us” from our top clients, so we asked them.
We are always looking for more clients like you. As one of our valued clients; I would like to ask you for some feedback. A question we are often asked as travel agents is; “Why should I use you?” I know all of us in the office have a response to that question, but I would really like to know how our loyal clients would reply.
Would you please take a moment and send me your reply to “Why should I use you?”
NEW Travel Rules For Citizens and Non-Citizens Traveling to the US
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change your travels Read More
Covid-19 Testing Be prepared for travel!
Do you, your loved ones or people you know need a COVID-19 test, but don’t want to wait for an appointment or in a long line? Would you prefer to take a simple saliva test in the comfort of your own home — and receive the most reliable results delivered within 24 - 36 hours? ImmunitiRx is your solution! Read More
Real ID Deadline Extension
Starting on May 3, 2023 travelers who elect to use a state-issued driver’s license at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) airport checkpoints must ensure that they are Real ID-compliant, which is designated by a star in a circle in the upper right corner of the license. Read More